Monday, December 1, 2008

Wooden "Learn-to-sew" play lacing cards

I love how these turned out! I finally got a drill to work with (thanks, Uncle!) and spent all night drilling holes and sanding to my little heart's content! I was kind of nervous to use the drill at first, because I hadn't ever used one before, but it was easy enough. It just took awhile because I had to drill each tiny hole, thenf lip it over and drill back through each one again so it would be a nice, clean cut.

They are so fun though...I was lacing them up to take the pictures for my listings and I wanted to keep playing with them! :D These would be another CUTE stocking stuffer! And perfect for church or the waiting room at the doctor's office. There's a set for boys, and a set for girls.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6512269&section_id=5766897









2 comments:

Crazy Cat Lady said...

Oh! I love your stuff! It's like something from my past! Or probably my parent's past but I love it!

Leah said...

love them!!